Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
Utilizing industry leading Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence providing one of the lowest costs and highest quality service available there is really only one company to contact when you have PCB assembly needs, and that's Haute Fabrication. Check out some of our high-quality PCB assembly services we offer:
- One-Stop Fabrication and Assembly: A turnkey start-to-finish solution meets all your needs.
- One-Stop Fabrication and Assembly: Virtual Reality based trained robotics for the lowest cost of assembly
- Multiple PCB Assembly Services: SMT, THT, Mixed Assembly, Package on Package (POP), Rigid PCBs, Flex PCBs - if there's a type of printed circuit board that can be assembled, we almost surely do it.
- Flexible Volume Assembly Alternatives: Prototypes, low volume, high volume — we do it all.
- Parts Sourcing: We have years of experience and stable relationships with authorized electronic components manufacturers and distributors, so you always get real, quality parts. All parts go through 100 percent quality inspection before use.
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance: From visual inspection to AOI and X-ray inspection, we take quality control very seriously and test everything rigorously for functionality and quality.
- High Efficiency, Low Cost: You'll appreciate the value of our added free services, like our Valor DFM/DFA check and expert professional design assistance.
- Professional Engineering Team: We're highly qualified and dedicated to the success of your project, allowing you to start with optimized designs and giving you a better chance to meet project deadlines.
Flexible Volume PCB Assembly Service From Haute Fabrication
Our PCB assembly services lead the industry with our technology integration as we go above and way beyond what the average assembly PCB company will do. We offer a variety of flexible circuit board assembly services for the different stages of your product development, including:
- Prototype PCB Assembly: See how well your PCB design works before generating a large order. Our quality prototype PCB assembly allows us to deliver a quick prototype, so you can identify any potential challenges in your design fast and optimize the quality of your final boards.
- Low-Volume, High Mix PCB Assembly: If you require a number of different boards for specialized applications, Haute Fabrication is your company.
- High-Volume PCB Assembly: We are equally as skilled at cranking out large PCB assembly orders as we are at delivering small ones.
- Consigned & Partial PCB Assembly: Our consigned PCB assembly services meet IPC Class 3 standards, are ISO 9001:2008-certified and are RoHS-compliant.
- Full Turnkey PCB Assembly: Also ISO 9001:2008-certified and RoHS-compliant, our turnkey PCB assembly allows us to take care of your entire project from start to finish, so you can step in and start taking advantage of the finished product right away.
From SMD to through-hole and mixed assembly projects, we do it all, including free Valor DFM/DFA checks and function testing to verify the quality of your boards, with no minimum cost requirements or added tooling charges when you reorder.